Saturday, July 3, 2010

Anastasia Hopcus is having an awesome contest!!!!!

As you all might know from my review of Shadow Hills I think it's definitely a book you should all pick up. It is released on the the 13th which is coming up mighty fast. Right now though if you head on over to Anastasia's blog you can win yourself a signed copy. If my review isn't enough to make you want to read it, check out the sneak peak of Chapter 1 below and also check out Vania's trailer for it (it's excellent). So head on over and secure you entry today;)
Shadow Hills CH1

1 comment:

Hello readers! I love comments, so please feel free to leave them. I do comment back on every comment I get, though it may take me a couple of days. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...