Friday, April 30, 2010

Review: Startled by His Furry Shorts & Love is a Many Trousered Thing - Louise Rennsion

Where I got it: Library
Rating: 5 stars
Cover Rating: 4 stars (I bet you're thinking Hoorah hoorah new covers at last!)
Genre: Young Adult
Publication Date: April 25, 2006
Publisher: HarperTeen
Page Count: 278 p. (with glossary)

Now see, these here are the new covers. I think I might do a Georgia Nicolson cover post at the end of the week because, she has a lot of covers for her books.

First Line:
"I can't believe I am once again on the rack of romance."

Favorite Line: (2 lines really)

"Call-me-Arnold did his sermon seated at our feet on a beanbag. I think it was mostly about ice cream."



Where I got it: Library
Rating: 5 stars
Cover Rating: 4 stars (mmm pastries)
Genre: Young Adult
Publication Date: June 24, 2008
Publisher: HarperTeen
Page Count: 265 p. (with glossary) + 11 p. EXTRAS

First Line:
"Run away, run away!!!"

Favorite Line:
"But I was still trapped in the bathroom with no makeup on, with a Luurve God just two inches of wood away."



Don't forget to enter my contest here.

1 comment:

  1. i actually dont really fond of these two covers..it's doesnt look like Georgia at all..but sure, the story is interesting as always. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello readers! I love comments, so please feel free to leave them. I do comment back on every comment I get, though it may take me a couple of days. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...