Thursday, April 29, 2010

Review: Away Laughing on a Fast Camel & Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers - Louise Rennison

Where I got it: Library
Rating: 5 stars
Cover Rating: 4 stars (Gordy looks so ridiculous!)
Genre: Young Adult
Publication Date: January 1, 2004
Publisher: HarperTeen
Page Count: 276 p. (with glossary)

It seems to me that the first thing Georgia is doing in every book is looking out her window. I appreciate that this is followed in nearly ever book.

First Line:
"Gray skies, gray clouds, gray knickers."

Favorite Line:
"Still, at least he is reading me rubbish and not trying to play tickly bears with me."




Where I got it: Library
Rating: 5 stars
Cover Rating: 3 stars (I still like the new covers better I think.)
Genre: Young Adult
Publication Date: June 1, 2005
Publisher: HarperTeen
Page Count: 312 p. (with glossary)

First Line:
"Sun shining like a big yellow shining...er, warmey planet on fire thing."

Favorite Line:
"My ears feel like prostitutes."



Don't forget to enter my contest here.

2 comments:

  1. owhh..i miss reading all this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting book covers! Will check if they're sold in the bookstores here.

    ReplyDelete

Hello readers! I love comments, so please feel free to leave them. I do comment back on every comment I get, though it may take me a couple of days. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...